2019 NeilPryde X-Ryde
In Stock Sizes: 5.7 / 6.2 / 6.7 / 7.2 / 7.7
Based on the 2018 Ryde design, the X:Ryde has been designed to offer great low-end power and stability for early planing and controlled maneuvers. From initial stages of planing to mastering jibes and water-starts, this sail feels light in your hands and easy to maneuver. Ideal for hours of flat-water blasting, so comfortable that you will be able to stay on the water for longer without getting tired. Easy to rig and trim, the X:Ryde delivers immediate pleasure with no constraints while retaining the signature NeilPryde “performance” feeling.
- One mast and boom fit all sizes from 5.7 up to 7.7. (430 Mast / 160 Boom)
- Moderate luff curve creating good lift while maintaining a stable profile when overpowered.
- Medium foot cut for optimum balance between easy maneuvers and performance.
- Dynamic compact clew: Helping the twist to be progressive for optimum draft control and stability.
- RDM recommended from 5.7 up to 7.7 sizes.The X:Ryde is built using classic industry standard sail construction, leaving out some of the premium features of our CORE:Series of sails, but with the full heritage of Neilpryde’s design knowledge going into the shapes. This allows us not to compromise on performance but to bring a more accessible sail to the market.