2019 Naish Hover Crossover 150
Coming Soon Crossover SUP/ WS Board
HOVER CROSSOVER 150
Especially fun on small, mushy waves, the Hover 150 Crossover features a wide shape with ample volume—ideal for large riders. A huge sweet spot helps novice foilers gain confidence quickly while the balanced nose provides bounce off the water during the occasional touch down.
Two, 10” US boxes create a bottom track system, which makes it more convenient to switch between sports on this 3-in-1 crossover. To SUP-foil, simply set to the forward position. For windsurf-foiling, set to the backmost position, affix a sail to the mast track deck box and attach footstraps to a multitude of insert positions. When you’re finished foiling, utilize the quad fin setup for a SUP-surfing session.
The Hover 150 comes with standard FCS fins, yet are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for those who prefer to use toolless fins from FCS.
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
- (2) 10” US Boxes = SUP-foiling (in forward position) + windsurf-foiling (in back-most position)
- Quad Fin Setup = SUP-surfing
- Compact & Stable
- Mast Track Deck Box = Easy sail attachment
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions = Multi-sport functionality